本试卷共 II 卷 分值：100 分 考试时间：90 分钟
第I 卷（选择题 共 75 分）
第一部分 英语知识应用(共两节，满分 35 分)
第一节 单项填空(共 15 小题: 每小题 1 分，满分 15 分)
- China’s Chang’e4 landed on the far side of moon successfully.
A. the B. a C.an D.不填
- He amazed all with his kindness and his beautiful, gentle, caring spirit.
A. our B. we C. us D. ours
- He will get a job more easily he makes his computer skills better.
A. if B. before C. while D. though
- After the meal, the managers went back to the meeting room to their discussion..
A. put off B. carry on C. look up D. take down
- ——We are organizing a party this weekend, and I’d like you to come.
—— !I’m going to visit my grandparents. Thank you all the same.
A. Good luck B. Have fun C. Take it easy D. What a pity 6. himself, the traveler made a fire in the cave.
A. To warm B. Warmed C. Warming D. Having warmed
- You don’t have to give me your answer now. Give it some and then let me know.
A. support B. protection C. energy D. consideration
- You see a doctor because you have got a high fever.
A. will B. must C. may D. might
9.A number of traditions celebrated in China during the Spring Festival every year.
A. is B. was C. are D. were
- People began looking around to see the noise was coming from.
A. how B. why C. whether D. where
- time going on, my home town will become richer and more beautiful
A. With B. For C. In D. Besides
- Sorry to you, but may I ask you a question on how to prepare for an interview?
A. fool B. bother C. disappoint D. hurt
- They have invited me to visit their country, is very kind of them.
A. that B. it C. which D. what
- The boy played the piano so that all the audience stood up and clapped their hands.
A. good B. well C. better D. best
- David is so excited because it is the first time that he the Great Wall.
A. visited B. had visited C. has visited D. visits
第二节 完形填空 （共 20 小题： 每小题 1 分， 满分 20 分）
Max’s Best Friend
Max wasn’t feeling well one morning after a snow. So when it was time to walk his three year old dog named Cal, he 16 to a nearby field and let her out.
But then Max found himself short of 17 and decided to walk back to his car. The 58-year- old man was 18 a mild heart attack. After only a few steps, he 19 .
For about an hour Max lay face-down in the snow, taking a quick deep breath for 20 . His body 21 dropped to 32℃.Although he was almost unconscious(失去知觉的),he was still 22 of Cal running 23 him, barking loudly.
24 , about 180 meters away, Cal found Mike, who was removing the 25 from a backyard ice rink (溜冰场) that he had made for his kids. She 26 to him barking.
“She was jumping back and forth (来回) at me,” Mike says, “going one way, 27 the other, as if
to say `Come on. Let’s go’. But I didn’t know what she was 28 that for.”
The dog wouldn’t stop barking. Looking around, Mike could see 29 in the distance. So he ran with Cal back to where Max 30 .Seeing that Max needed 31 , Mike ran home to call 911, then returned with a blanket, 32 Max and waited for the medical aid. Max was taken to a local 33 and later sent to St. Michael’s Hospital in Toronto. He 34 eight days later.
“Without the 35 and Mike. I wouldn’t be here.” Max says.
|A. swam A. mindsA. treating A. fell down||B. drove B. handsB. watching B. broke up||C. walked C. breathC. suffering C. sat down||D. rode D. warmthD. preventing D. looked up|
|20.A. wind||B. air||C. stop||D. rest|
|21. A. weight||B. shape||C. temperature||D. size|
|22. A. fond||B. afraid||C. proud||D. aware|
|23. A. around||B. above||C. below||D. with|
|24. A. Recently||B. Generally||C. Actually||D. Finally|
|25.A. snow||B. earth||C. wood||D. rubbish|
|26. A. climbed||B. traveled||C. ran||D. stepped|
|27.A. skating||B. flying||C. turning||D. arriving|
|28. A. thinking||B. doing||C. throwing||D. catching|
第二部分 阅读理解 （共两节 满分 40 分）
第一节 （共 15 小题，每小题 2 分，满分 30 分）
Sri Lanka’s best tours: Wonders, exciting wildlife and unforgettable beaches.
Sri Lanka by land and sea
This14-dayadventure starting in Negombo , you’ll head to the pretty hilltop town of Kandy, visiting the ancient Temple of the Tooth. After that. you’ll walk around Ella Rock, learn to cook classic home- style Sri Lankan food there and visit the Elephant Transit home in Udawalawe National Park. Then you’ll head over to Galle and the southern coast for some time with swimming and a beach barbecue.
Cycle the back roads of Sri Lanka
Explore a different Sri Lanka in depth and at a more joyful pace on a 14-day cycling tour.
Cycling along back roads, you’ll get under the skin of the country and its people enjoying once-in-a- lifetime experiences, like cycling through Nuwara Eliya and the remains of Buduruvagela.
A ride through Bundala National Park is one you’ll never forget and your downtime on the beaches of Ahangama will be an enjoyable break
Experience Sri Lanka’s wild side
Treat yourself to a wildlife trip like no other on this holiday to Sri Lanka’s famous national parks and underwater reserves(保护区)with Wexas Travel.
Your journey begins in Sinharaja Rain Forest, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and the last
remaining Sri Lanka’s lowland rainforest. Next up is a visit to Yala National Park, the second largest in Sri Lanka and where you’ll get the chance to see elephants, water birds and other wild animals. Finally, finish your trip with a visit to Galle, where you will be able to enjoy some whale and dolphin watching. The focus of this trip is Sri Lanka’s various wildlife, and at the same time. you’ll have plenty of time to enjoy its food as well.
36.From where can you enjoy cooking home-style Sri Lankan food?
A. Ella Rock. B. Nuwara Eliya. C. Negombo D. Kandy 37.Which is the second biggest national park in Sri Lanka?
A. Udawalawe National Park B. Yala National Park
C. Bundala National Park D. Wilpattu National Park 38.From which part is the text probably taken in the newspaper?
A. News. B. Humor. C. Travel. D. Sports.
Bears can exactly make another bear’s facial expressions. Sun bears open their mouths to match their playmates( 伙 伴 ) when they are doing things with others face to face. Researchers believe that such facial mimicry (模仿) has not been seen outside humans and gorillas(大猩猩).In the behavioral study, they found that bears were able to use facial expressions to communicate with others in a similar way to humans and gorillas.
The researchers studied 22 sun bears in the wild for more than two years. In total,21 matched the
open-mouthed expressions of their playmates during face-to-face communications. When they were facing each other, 13 bears made expressions within one second of observing a similar expression from their playmates.
The bears aged 2-12, were housed in a natural center in Malaysia in which the areas were large enough to allow bears to choose whether to communicate or not. Although they prefer to live alone in the wild, the bears in this study took part in hundreds of games. Among them there were more gentle plays than rough ones.
The research was done by Doctor Ross in the University of Portsmouth. She believes that copying other bears’ facial expressions plays a great part in sun bears’ daily life.
- How do sun bears respond to others in face to face communication?
A. Touching. B. Smiling C. Opening their mouths. D. Kissing on the face
- How many sun bears were studied in the research?
A. 2. B. 12. C. 21. D. 22
- What does the underlined word “rough” probably mean in Paragraph 3?
A. Quiet. B. Violent C. Soft. D. Fair
Living a healthy lifestyle lies in forming the right eating habits. Here are some of the good habits you can develop when it comes to healthy eating.
Drink plenty of water. You must drink at least 8 glasses of water a day. You may need even more water if you are in a hot environment or if you are exercising.
Eat breakfast. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. A recent study has shown that those who eat breakfast will consume an average of 100 calories less during the day than their colleagues who skipped breakfast. They will also be able to concentrate better.
Don’t skip lunch. If you do so, your blood sugar level will drop and your metabolism( 新 陈 代谢)will slow down. When you get home you are starving and eat everything you can find.
We all needed to snack from time to time, but please choose your snacks carefully. In fact it’s a good idea to eat two healthy snacks besides your three main meals. Choose healthy snacks like fruit and vegetables, low fat yogurt, cottage cheese with apple sauce, and so on.
Eat your fruit and vegetables. We should eat at least 5 servings of fruit and vegetables a day. Take a piece of fruit for a snack, add some bananas and raisins to your favorite breakfast cereal, have a salad for lunch, and eat at least one vegetable at dinner each night.
Do not eat your dinner too late. Try to eat dinner at least 3 hours before you go to bed. This will give your body a chance to digest most of the food before you rest for the next 8 hours. Plan dinner for the week ahead of time and make sure you have everything you need in the house so other family members can get a head start on dinner if you have a late meeting at the office.
- How many good eating habits are mentioned in the passage?
A. Five. B. Six. C. Seven. D. Eight.
- Which of the following statements is NOT true?
- You should drink at least 8 glasses of water whatever the environment may be.
- Breakfast, lunch, snack, dinner, fruit and vegetables are equally important.
- It is suggested that you cat your dinner at seven if you plan to go to bed at ten.
- It is good for your health to eat fruit and vegetables at each meal every day.
- The underlined word “raisins” most probably means“ .”
A. dried grapes B. peach leaves C. pieces of cheese D. peanuts
- Who is this passage intended for?
A. Students. B. Office workers. C. Housewives. D. Cooks.
As you are growing and changing, you have more responsibilities and also more freedom to spend time with other people. While you may feel ready to make your own decisions about where and when to go, your parents will put limits on you. So you may find you are arguing with your parents more than you used to. The reason why your parents do this is that they care about you and want to protect you from danger.
Here are some tips for how to avoid and handle arguments with your parents:
- Discuss the rules ahead of time and not at the last minute. This way you will be able to tell what they will say yes or no before you make plans. Your parents can also explain to you why each rule is in place. Ask them to give you the chance to explain how the rules make you feel and suggest what you think are right rules. Your parents may be willing to listen to your ideas and use them when making rules that you both agree on.
- Try to remain calm when your parents say no to something. You will show your parents that you are responsible and mature by talking instead of shouting.
- Spend time with your family. Some teens argue with their parents over the amount of time they spend with their friends. Communicate with each other and make some special family time that you
can all enjoy the time you spend at home. Suggest activities that your whole family will enjoy together such as going on a hike, taking a bike ride, or going to the beach.
- Your parents limit your activity mainly because they .
A. are worried about your safety B. are worried about your study
C. think the thing you’ll do is bad D. want you to be with them at home 47.We can learn from the passage that the right rules are those .
A. you have to obey B. you and your parents have discussed
C. your parents make D. you and your parents can both accept
- When your parents prevent you from doing something, you should .
A. argue with them B. control yourself
C. fight for your freedom D. not listen to them
- What’s the purpose of the family activities in the last paragraph?
A. To build up their bodies. B. To visit more places of interest.
C. To make parents happy. D. To make children and their parents get along better.
- What does the passage mainly talk about?
A. How to avoid arguments with your parents. B. Stupid rules parents make.
C. How to say no to parents’ rules. D. Responsibilities and freedom for teens.
第二节 （共 5 小题，每小题 2 分，满分 10 分）
The brain, like any other body part, gets old. 51 .For example, women’s brains may age more slowly than men’s. That is the finding of a U.S. study from Washington University School of Medicine.
Researchers there wanted to find out how the brain uses sugar. 52 .They used medical equipment to look a the flow of oxygen and sugar in the brains. The researchers found that the brains of women looked nearly four years younger than those of men. 53 .
As our brains age, some mental problems may happen. However, doctors say that about half of the problems can be prevented by simple lifestyle changes
Whether you are a man or a woman, here are some tips for you to keep your brain young and healthy.
- 54 .Experts suggest around seven hours of sleep each night.
- Get aerobic( 有氧)exercise for 30~40 minutes three to four times a week. Exercise helps grow brain cells(细胞)and gets better blood flow in the brain.
- Eat a healthy diet. 55 .One example is the diet with lots of vegetables, fruits, grains and fish.
- Do activities that make you excited and happy.
- Spend time with family and friends.
- The researchers do not know why
- However, not all brains age the same way
- To do that, they studied over 200 brains of men and women
- Sleep is the best thing you can do to keep your brain young
- Doctors say any diet good for the heart is also good for the brain
- Parts of the brain get smaller, especially those important to learning
- The findings suggest the brains of men and women may use sugar differently
第Ⅱ卷（非选择题 共 25 分）
第三部分:写作 (共两节，满分 25 分)
第一节 短文改错 (共 10 小题;每小题 1 分，满分 10 分)
下面短文中共有 10 处错误，错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。增加:在缺词处加一个漏词符号(∧)，并在此符号下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。
2.只允许修改 10 处，多者(从第 11 处起)不计分。
When I look at this picture of myself, I realize of how fast time flies. I had grown not only physically, and also mentally in the past few years. About one month after this photo was took, I entered my second year of high school and become a new member of the school music club. Around me in picture are the things they were very important in my life at that time: car magazines and musical instruments. I enjoyed studying difference kinds of cars and planes, playing pop music, and collecting the late music albums. This picture often brings back to me many happy memories of your high school days.
第二节 书面表达 （满分 15 分）
假定你是李华，你校外教 Colin 将于近期返回美国，打算给朋友带一些有中国特色的礼物。他通过电子邮件向你征求意见。请根据以下提示用英语写一封邮件回复，给出 建议并说明理由。要点:
(3)饮茶有益健康，放松身心; (4)希望所提建议有所帮助。参考词汇:红茶 black tea
- 词数 100 左右(开头和结尾已给出，不计入总词数)。
How is everything going?
Thank you very much for your teaching and wish you a good trip!